The X Group goal is to get beyond the redoric and mysticism attached to Psychic and Paranormal Phenomena. This will be accomplished through study, research, investigation, and information gathered directly from personal experiences and facts. NOT WHAT WE THINK, or what our religious back ground tells us to think. We will not charge for our investigations nor for our findings, for we believe there is at this time too much commercialism attached to the psychic and paranormal field as it is. We believe any information gleaned from our investigations belong to the human race and thus not something to be bought or sold.
What We Believe
Psychic and Paranormal Experiences do and are taking place though we agree at times there are other explanations to unusual occurrences that are not Psychic or Paranormal in nature. We also agree that the psychic, paranormal and alien explanation covers certain incidences also. Though The X Group as an organization does not adhere to any particular belief system we acknowledge the existence of the afterlife and thus cannot ignore the fact that in acknowledging this we also acknowledge the existence of God, the creator of all things.
The X Group at this time would like to extend an invitation to all who would be interested in becoming a position member of our organization. This is open to anyone who feels they have a special gift, or to anyone who would like to be an investigator, web site coordinator, well you name it and we will make room for you.
Remember, Always, Be Good One To Another.
Brief Explaination Of The X Group
Greetings and welcome. We are The X Group, we are a small group that meets regularly in Inver Grove Hieghts, Minnesota. We are seeking those interested in the study and research of Psychic and Paranormal Phenomena. Have you had past or at present experiencing Psychic or Paranormal events? Need someone to talk to about it? Someone who will listen, understand and BELIEVE YOU? Or are you interested in the Investigation end of it? Well E-Mail us if interested in becoming part of The X Group
Share Your Experience With Us And Others Just Like Yourself
Do you have an experience you would like to share? We will post your experience here, you may also read of others Paranormal experiences at this site. Or perhaps photos, video tape, or recordings you would like examined by experts? Then send us an E-Mail with complete history of the item and lets disscuss allowing The X group and other experts examine the item.
Do You Have A Question?
We here at The X Group, want to be as helpful as we can. If you have any questions concerning the paranormal or psychic realm, please send us an E-Mail we will do our best to answer you. If we find we cannot answer your question we will find someone that can. So go ahead ask!
Below you will find a link to Dr. Greer's UFO Washington D.C. Press Confrence. The first 5 minutes is hoky but you really need to check this out. ex-Military officers, 1st sgts, Private Contractors ect. Have been wittnesses to or been part of the Goverment cover up of UFO's. It's time we the American people get off our duffs, call your Congressman/woman, and tell them enough is enough!!
We are not alone out here, lets search, explore, and find the Truth together
Check out the whole site, you never know what little treasures you will find or miss if you dont.
So you think only crazy people have UFO sightings? Check this out!!!
Jimmy Carter, Ex-President of the USA, nominated 5 (?) times for the Nobel Peace Prize. In October of '69 Jimmy Carter witnessed a UFO. From "Above Top Secret" (book): During his election campaign of 1976 he told the following to reporters: It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists.
Following is the form Jimmy Carter filed with NICAP on Sep. 18, 1973. Only the questions that were responded to are listed. Carter's responses are in quotation marks.
1. Name: "Jimmy Carter" Address: "State Capitol Atlanta" Occupation: "Governor"
2. Date of Observation: "October 1969"
3. Location of Observation: "Leary, Georgia"
4. How long did you see the object?: "10-12 minutes."
5. Please describe weather conditions and the type of sky; i.e., bright daylight, nighttime, dusk, etc.: "Shortly after dark."
6. Position of the Sun or Moon in relation to the object and to you: "Not in sight."
7. If seen at night, twilight, or dawn, were the stars or moon visible?: "Stars."
8. Were there more than one object?: "No."
10. Was the object(s) brighter than the background of the sky?: "Yes."
11. If so, compare the brightness with the Sun, Moon, headlights, etc.: "At one time, as bright as the moon."
12. Did the object(s)-: a. Appear to stand still at any time?: "Yes." g. Change brightness?: "Yes." h. Change shape?: "Yes." I. Change color?: "Yes."
13. Did object(s) at any time pass in front of, or behind of anything? If so, Please elaborate giving distance, size, etc, if possible.: "No."
14. Was there any wind?: "No."
15. Did you observe the object(s) through an optical instrument or other aid, windshield, window pane, storm window, screening, etc.? What?: "No."
17. Please tell if the object(s) was (were)- c. Sharply outlined: "Yes."
18. Was the object- b. Self-luminous?: "Yes."
19. Did the object)s_ rise or fall while in motion?: "Came close, moved away, came close and then moved away."
20. ..Or, if easier, give apparent size in inches on a ruler held at arm's length: "About the same as moon, maybe a little smaller. Varied from brighter/larger than planet to apparent size of moon."
21. How did you happen to notice the object(s)?: "10-12 men all watched it. Brightness attracted us."
22. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?: "Outdoors waiting for a meeting to begin at 7:30 pm."
23. How did the object(s) disappear from view?: "Moved to distance then disappeared."
26. Please estimate the distance of the object(s): "Difficult. Maybe 300-1000 yards."
27. What was the elevation of the object(s) in the sky?: "About 30 degrees above horizon."
28. Names and addresses of other witnesses, if any: "Ten members of Leary Georgia Lions Club."
31. Please draw a map of the locality of the observation showing North; your position; the direction from which the object(s) appeared and disappeared from view; the direction of its course over the area; roads, towns, villages, railroads, and other landmarks within a mile.: "Appeared from west about 30 degrees up."
32. Is there an airport, military, governmental, or research installation in the area?: "No."